Patterned Core-Spun, 20-30 mmHg, Knee High, Closed Toe
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks
An everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make Core-Spun socks easier to don & more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture-wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all-day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Black and Navy colors contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long-distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.