Do not throw away any product packaging. Manufacturers will not allow for any returns without original packaging and materials.
Non-returnable/non-refundable items: Juzo specialty dyed items and prints, all bandaging and accessories.
At CompressionCareCenter.com we want you to have the best possible experience even when dealing with returns and exchanges. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our policy so that there are no issues if a return or exchange is ever needed.
UNWORN GARMENTS (90-days to exchange):
New, unopened items that are free of the smell of smoke and other odors and are new in the box may be exchanged within 90 days of the purchase date.
WORN GARMENTS (14-days to exchange):
Not satisfied with your purchase, no problem, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Garments tried on may be exchanged within 14 days of receiving your garment(s). Worn Items must be laundered before returning due to FDA guidelines.
*The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returns and exchanges. In the event of a shipping error or defective item, we would be responsible. Return labels may be requested and emailed at a cost of $7.95. You will need to be able to print your label.
UNWORN GARMENTS (30-days from the time of purchase):
Refunds must meet all of the following criteria:
- Customer service must be made aware of the return within 30 days of the purchase of the garment.
- Item to be refunded must be new in the box, unworn, and not tried on. Product packaging must be complete with all manufacturer inserts.
- Garments that have pet hair, skin flakes, the smell of cigarettes, or any other odors will be deemed non-returnable. If an item is received in this condition the purchaser will be notified and given the opportunity to pay to have it shipped back or receive a 35% restocking fee and minus any shipping costs incurred on our end.
*All refunds will be minus any shipping costs incurred on our end.
HOW TO RETURN?
After verifying your item qualifies for a return or exchange please contact customer service in one of the following manners.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org -or-
by phone: 980-320-8260 or toll-free: 855-857-2200
Please provide the following information in your email or if by phone, please have it available:
- Full Name
- Invoice Number
- The product being returned and reason for the return
- And your requested course of action
Your RMA# (return merchandise authorization number) will be emailed to you along with detailed return instructions. Please allow 48 business hours for us to respond to your request. In the event, additional information is needed a customer service representative will be in touch with you.
*Orders placed via PayPal are eligible for exchange or store credit only. This policy is subject to change without prior notice.