Please Pay Close Attention to Points 1, 2 & 3
- Inspect all items upon receiving order to verify they are free from manufacturer defects.
- For the first 30 days, please keep all packaging and materials for each purchased item. Failure to do so will prevent the return or exchange of any garment. Manufacturers do not accept anything not returned complete.
- Compression garments require a few simple measurements to determine size. Over 82% of all return requests are due to improper fit caused by not measuring. If this is your first time and you have questions or concerns please call. A brief conversation can be all it takes to ensure you are getting the correct item. Click here to view our Measuring Guidelines and Instructions. The measurements taken will allow you to view the size chart located on every product page to determine your proper size.
RETURN FOR REFUND:
Returns must be made within the first 30 days of receiving your item in the mail.
Items must be unopened, new in the box, not worn or tried on. Packaging must be complete with all inserts.
Garments with pet hair, skin flakes, smell of cigarettes or other odors are not returnable. If an item is returned to us in this condition the purchaser will be given the opportunity to pay to have it shipped back. If payment is not received within 30 days to return to sender, the item(s) will be disposed of.
RETURN FOR EXCHANGE:
We understand that sometimes a garment needs to be exchanged for one reason or another. Although worn garments are not refundable, they are exchangeable within the first 7 days of receiving your order. If you are not satisfied with your garment, we want to make it right. Call and speak with Wes or Jeneen so that we can understand the issue and help determine a suitable replacement.
Ensure all packaging and materials are accounted for.
By FDA regulations, any worn garment must be laundered before returning, even if it was tried on and then removed immediately.
You have 7 business days from the time you received the item being returned to request an exchange. This offers plenty of time to try on the garment and determine if it will serve your purpose. After 7 days the garment will be viewed as worn excessively and non-returnable.
All exchanges incur a $7.95 fee to cover cost to reship replacements as well as our cost to return the garment to the manufacturer. Also returning the garment is at the expense of the buyer. If you are near our retail location you are welcome to drop it off and pick up your replacement at no additional cost. If a garment is deemed defective or order was improperly shipped, then we would be responsible for all additional shipping charges.
HOW TO RETURN?
If you believe your order qualifies for a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- Full Name
- Invoice Number
- Product being returned and reason for the return
- And your requested course of action
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) will be emailed to you within 2 business days, along with return instructions and address. Please write the RMA# on the outside of the shipping package (not the product package.) Packages received without prior authorization will be refused and returned to sender.
Any order that received free shipping and that is being returned for a refund will have $7.95 doct from the refunded amount to cover lost shipping and handling cost. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. In case of defect or miss shipment you will be reimbursed any shipping incurred as well and free from replacement shipping. A $7.95 charge will be applied to all exchanges to pay for the reshipment of your product.
Orders placed via PayPal are eligible for exchange or store credit only. This policy is subject to change without prior notice.