This pattern became fashionable after World War 1 when athletes started sporting argyle as part of their competitive team attire. University students followed suit, integrating the pattern into their preppy style. Give your outfit a dash of argyle and put some pep-in-your-step with this sporty, prepster look!
- Look good and promote healthy circulation through graduated compression profile
- Reduces & prevents swelling while mediating discomfort
- Smooth, breathable material energizes fatigued legs
- Soft, luxurious material for all-day comfort and easy application
- The top band gently hugs the calf for a stay-put fit
- Minor spider veins
- slight varicose veins
- tired, achy legs; minor foot, ankle, and leg swelling
- helps prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Moderate spider veins
- minor varicose veins, varices during pregnancy
- minor foot, ankle, and leg swelling; superficial thrombosis
- post sclerotherapy; tired, achy legs
Medical compression stockings should only be worn after consulting with a doctor and under a doctor’s supervision. Compression stockings should not be worn by individuals with severe arterial insufficiency, decompensated heart diseases, acute phase dermatitis, acute skin infections, wet dermatitis, or by individuals who are bedridden.