Core-Spun, 15-20 mmHg, Thigh High, Closed Toe
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Thigh High Socks
Building off the highly popular Core-Spun casual support sock, Therafirm introduces a full-length gradient compression garment that's also easier to don and more comfortable to wear! Ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns make Core-Spun socks unique. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Thigh High Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the thigh highs easier to put on
- Moisture-wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all-day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long-distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.