Circaid Reduction Kit, Arm
An innovative system for acute phase lymphedema.
Special Note: A trained lymphedema therapist is required. If you need help locating one or you are a therapist and wish to be trained contact Wes @ 980-320-8260. This item is non-returnable.
- Early phase decongestion treatment of lymphedema.
- Inelastic compression.
- Breathable fabric that improves comfort and compliance.
- Juxtaposed band system for a perfect fit.
- Easily customized on a per-patient basis.
- Easy handling when donning and doffing.
- Built-In-Tension System supports a repeatable level of tension.
- Adjustable to your specific patient’s needs
- Arm system includes: 1 reduction arm component, 1 pair undersleeve arm, 1 customizable hand wrap*, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, and 1 direction for use.
*If Palm circumference (cB) is greater than 25 cm, the hand wrap will not fit. Arm component may still be used.
Patient Donning Tutorial - Reduction Kit: Arm
Clinician Instructional video - Circaid Reduction Kit: Arm