Inelastic, ready-to-wear compression garment for venous disease.
New wearers must be fit by a certified fitter and receive a class on how to properly don the garment. Failure to do so will void all manufacturer warranties. Garments are non-returnable and/or exchangeable once received.
Questions? Call 980-320-8260
- Moderate to severe venous disease.
- Mild lymphedema.
- Mild lipedema.
- Inelastic compression.
- Compression (20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg).
- juxtalock™ band system allows for easy and instant adjustability of the product without removal.
- built-in pressure system™ (BPS™) guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results.
- SILVERtec™ added to prevent static, odor, and propagation of bacteria in the garment.
- Active & sedentary use.
- Simple measuring & sizing – 8 sizes & 2 lengths.
- Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system.
- 6-month warranty.
- Machine washable.
- Available in beige.
- circaid® juxtalite™ lower leg system includes 1 legging, 1 pair of compressive undersocks, and 1 built-in pressure system™ (BPS™) guide card.
- Does not include circaid® power added compression band™ (pac band™) or juxtalite™ ankle-foot wrap. It must be purchased separately.