Circaid JuxtaLite HD Lower Leg
The Circaid JuxtaLite HD lower leg system is an easy compression alternative for those who lack the strength or mobility to use traditional compression stockings and bandages for managing venous disease with edema. The Circaid JuxtaLite HD lower leg system features adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg) using the patented, color-coded Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) makes applying the prescribed compression level simple for both the clinician and patient at home. The user-friendly juxtalock band system enables easy, instant adjustability of the straps without removing the garment, so it stays secure and comfortable all day long. The JuxtaLite HD comes with two Circaid compressive undersocks to help manage foot and ankle swelling.
- Moderate to severe venous disease.
- Mild lymphedema.
- Mild lipedema.
- Inelastic compression.
- Compression (20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg).
- juxtalock™ band system allows for easy and instant adjustability of the product without removal.
- built-in pressure system™ (BPS™) guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results.
- SILVERtec™ added to prevent static, odor, and propagation of bacteria in the garment.
- Active & sedentary use.
- Simple measuring & sizing – 8 sizes & 2 lengths.
- Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system.
- 6-month warranty.
- Machine washable.
- Available in beige.
- circaid® juxtalite™ lower leg system includes 1 legging, 1 pair of compressive undersocks, and 1 built-in pressure system™ (BPS™) guide card.
- Does not include circaid® power added compression band™ (pac band™) or juxtalite™ ankle-foot wrap. It must be purchased separately.