Inelastic compression for the lower leg.
New wearers must be fit by a certified fitter and receive a class on how to properly don the garment. Failure to do so will void all manufacturer warranties. Garments are non-returnable and/or exchangeable once received.
Questions? Call 980-320-8260
- Mild to severe lymphedema.
- Mild to severe lipedema.
- Moderate to severe venous disease.
- Inelastic compression.
- Compression (20-30, 30-40, 40-50 and 50+ mmHg).
- juxtalock™ band system allows for easy and instant adjustability of the product without removal.
- circaid® built-in pressure system™ (BPS™) guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results.
- SILVERtec™ added to prevent static, odor & propagation of bacteria in the garment.
- Active & sedentary use.
- Simple measuring & sizing – Ready-made in multiple sizes with 2 lengths of the lower leg and 3 lengths of the upper leg with a knee.
- Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system.
- 6-month warranty.
- Available in beige.
- Legging, pair of knee-high or thigh-high undersleeves (footless), black cover-up, and built-in pressure system™ (BPS™) guide card.
- Circaid® power added compression band™ (PAC band ™) and pair of compression anklets included with the lower leg. See accessories page for foot options.