circaid® reduction kit
An innovative system for acute phase lymphedema compression.
- Early phase decongestion treatment of lymphedema.
- Inelastic compression.
- Breathable fabric that improves comfort and compliance.
- Juxtaposed band system for a perfect fit.
- Easily customized on a per-patient basis.
- Easy handling when donning and doffing.
- Built-In-Tension System supports a repeatable level of tension.
- Adjustable to your specific patient’s needs
- Upper leg system includes: 1 reduction upper leg component, 1 reduction shelf strap, 6 hook and loop stays, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, 1 paper measuring tape, and 1 direction for use.
- Knee system includes: 1 reduction knee component, 2 hook and loop knee spines, 1 paper measuring tape, 1 direction for use, and 1 reduction shelf strap.
- Lower leg system includes: 1 reduction lower leg component, 1 reduction kit undersleeve leg, 1 reduction shelf strap, 6 hook and loop stays, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, 1 paper measuring tape, and 1 direction for use.
- Arm system includes: 1 reduction arm component, 1 pair undersleeve arm, 1 customizable hand wrap, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, and 1 direction for use.
- Ancillary items not included with circaid® reduction kits and must be ordered separately.
For more information about this breakthrough reduction garment you may contact Wes @ 980-320-8260 to discuss if it is right for you or your patient.
Therapist: If you have patients that you believe would benefit by this system, Medi can get you trained and certified. I have witnessed some amazing reductions come by this system. If you practice in North Carolina or South Carolina we can help arrange your training, again contact Wes at the number provided above or contact Medi direct.