Circaid Reduction Kit, Upper Leg
An innovative system for acute phase lymphedema.
Special Note: A trained lymphedema therapist is required. If you need help locating one or you are a therapist and wish to be trained contact Wes @ 980-320-8260. This item is non-returnable.
- Early phase decongestion treatment of lymphedema.
- Inelastic compression.
- Breathable fabric that improves comfort and compliance.
- Juxtaposed band system for a perfect fit.
- Easily customized on a per-patient basis.
- Easy handling when donning and doffing.
- Built-In-Tension System supports a repeatable level of tension.
- Adjustable to your specific patient’s needs
- Upper leg system includes: 1 reduction upper leg component, 1 reduction shelf strap, 6 hook and loop stays, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, 1 paper measuring tape, and 1 direction for use.
Requires lower leg kit and knee. Sold separately.